New year, new post. 2010 was gone, the brand new year 2011 is arrived. Please do forgot all the unhappy and sadness things and must remember those happiness and memorable things that had happened in 2010. Of course, do looks forward on 2011!! We don't know what will happen on us on the next minutes, so juz do whatever what we wish and want to do, do not
Yea!! My wishlist will post out soon... =) Before my wishlist put, the first thing i wanna share is.. I'm goin to have an IPHONE 4.. yea! I wish to possess it long time ago.. Finally!! My first new toy in 2011.. ♥
Change our mood now.
I am sure everyone were enjoyed their new year eve yesterday, and have a wonderful day with their beloved and friends.. However, Yea, I've enjoyed with a bulk of new friends but without the one i loved. The most terrible was, a freaking embarrassed thing had happened on me yesterday. Yea.. I get drunk. The first time i get drunk and also in front of all unknown friends. It's very suffer for me. IDK why some of people like to get drunk.. It's really exhaust, just like hell! I promised no more nex time.
I feel sorry to my parent, my dearest friends and my beloved sister.. I noe they're worrying me.. Sorry!!
The person that i wish he will worrying me but didn't. I m desperate and sad. Why? Why he can be so cruel to me? Did he remember what he had promised me? Why? I m really confuse. The one who promised will love me more than i love him, but become the one that hurt me badly at last. I'm tough and suffer. I wish i can share everything with him and rely on his warmly shoulder.. but i know i can't do it anymore.. I need to face everything myself. At first i wish to share with my dearest buddies, but i choose to silent at last. IDK how to tell them. At last, i put everything into my heart.. IDK how i past tonight.. I hate at night. Especially the night without him, without his text and call.. I now i need some times to adapt. Yea, I m single again.

No comments:
Post a Comment