Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Yeahh!!!

First of all, need to shout out "HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS" loudly!!! Yeah!! Especially for Tarcian.

Finally, the most toughed and exhausted semester had gone!! Before the new semester coming, i need to enjoy my 3weeks more holidays!! Yeah!! I need to enrich my holidays with all my babessss in shopping, singk, gossip, shooting etc etc etc.. ♥ ♥

Besides, i need some freelance jobs badly.. Any jobs introduce? Since I had bought my Iphone 4.. Yeah!! As i mentioned before in my previous post, The first new toy for me in year 2011.. was my IPHONE4.. ♥♥
I admitted i had get affected by all my friends and babes around me.. They also are using BB and Iphone 4 but except me.. They all always annoying me and said i m OUTDATED..  Lolxxx.. Thats y.. @@

Went out with my BBssss♥ yesterday after we released from EXAM's jail. Yea.. We need to fulfil our wardrobe for welcome CNY.. ♥ Yea.. Last mins for us... =(
One of the BBssss♥ pic for yesterday outing.. Stay tunes for this post ya.. =)
 

I m addicted with my Iphone 4 now although i m not really know how to use.. Yea.. I m still in learning status.. =)
Yeah!!! It's time to post out all my enjoying post previouly.. Yea.. I noe i had neglected my blog few weeks again.. Again and again.. Stay tune guys.. 

I will be back!! ♥  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment