Friday, December 31, 2010

My heart is bleeding right now, the reason i hate the sky at night..
Force myself to think positively always but fail, because the fact and true is negatively.
Why? Why i can't be the lucky person who let others hug and care?
Why i must be the one who pay put more than the other??
A relationship more than 2week didn't meet; texting not more than 3 msg per day; not everyday chatting in phone.. Does this consider as coupling?!! LOLXXXX!! What a ridiculous!!
Why guys can always treat like nothing? Why all the guys can pretend like nothing happened and like to escape alot questions? I HATE THIS!!!

I HATE THIS FEELING!!

Did you care my feeling before? 
Did you treat me as your girlf before? 

**I'm tired already... Please.... Stop treating me like this... Or else i will make a decision, it's good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment