I m here to update eventually.
Yea... Finally all the assignments had done!! The most tough semester in this 2 years for me. Anyway, my final exam is coming soon since the assignments had finished.. Yet.. I seems like learn nothing.. Dunno when and where should i start my revision.. No ones can guild me.. I need help plsss... T_T
The pain was still inside my heart since it's passed one month ago.. Yea.. I admitted i always looks like nothing and happy at all, it's because just to conceal every sadness.. I don't know when can i recover from the road that full of hurted. I m tired.. Really.
Sometimes i wish i am an amnesia person.. Forgot those memories that hurt and always appeared in my mind that i wish to forget about it..
Why? Why some of people can soon forgot everything easily? I wish i am those kind of person.. Unfortunately, I m not..
I m still missing euu.. badly and badly..
No comments:
Post a Comment