Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm ma busy girl.

As my title said, Novemeber was the busiest month for me among this year, that's why i juz had updated once before until now. Did my readers feel bored of my blog? Well, no choices, I'ma busy with my final assignments and mid tern testsss.. Yea!! And now I've sacrifice my nap time  is just to refresh my bloggie!! >< So.. to my peeps, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ k? Stop complaint my tedious bloggie pls.. =)


Besides, pls support my blog always and always by clicking "nuffnang" advertisement which has shown above my post.. Or else clicking this http://www.nuffnang.com.my/. Thx a lots. ;) ♥

After 2 weeks more I will free to blog, because I have a lot matters and posts wanna share with your guys. However I'm freaking stress of my college stuffs with those heavily assignments and tests. Since I'm the person who always rush in last minute, and I'm worry that I don't have enough time to finish assignments and do my revisions..  Aikzzzzzzzzzz~ Who can bear some of my burden?? 

Finally watched "Unstoppable" on last saturday with my dear.. TeeHeee~ ♥

 Rating : ★★★ 
 Overall was not bad, just in the front part quiet bored.. It's make me nervous with the ending part. =) ♥

Stay tune.  




No comments:

Post a Comment