Thursday, October 28, 2010

★ Birthday Bash Part3 ★

Hey dudes!!! I m BACK!! Yeah~ Finally i have plenty of time to open my lappie and update my blog since I've skip my class today. ♥

The very late post for myself!!!!!!!!! ><
The third celebration of my birthday. ♥
Location: Werner's On Changkat, Bukit Bintang.
Yeah.. I decided to organized a girl's gathering for my birthday and all my sisters are required to wear white on that day except me, because i'm only special guest... =)
Due to some personal problems happened, I had been late to the destination and so all my sisters are waiting for me.. Sorry my dears~ 

Okies, let those pictures continue talking. ♥


 I love the atmosphere.. ♥ Sounds like great.

 Cam whole before the dinner started. ♥♥  

my lovely sis..♥ 
 My beloved classmate + sisters.. Nic ♥Jia Jia ♥Aki ♥Angela ♥Sharon ♥Jia Bao
 I love pizza.. Especially Hawaiian ♥  
 I'm enjoying my food..
Another sister, Eunice.. ♥
 Maggie... ♥
 All the ladies..... ♥♥♥ 
 My bebe Choco and her bf..♥ 
 The couple...
 My bebe choco and I. ♥♥   The twin that born from different parent. ;)
Thats all for that memorable's night. A special day for me. Yeah!! Thanks for all the birthday preessie..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment