Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Final Sprint !! ★

Finally I have free time to blog tonight.. Yeah!! =)
The month of August was the most tiring and memorable month for me.. Especially this two weeks.. I keep on revision revision and training training.. Yea, i admitted it's extremely tired for me, but i did enjoyed the process. ♥  Yeah. I've joined the performance for Merdeka-53. TeeeHeeee... I love them.. Yeah!! I have a meaningfull National Day this year... =DDD  ♥♥♥ 

There hav some pics for the performance..

 
 
 
 
 My sweety's group - C6.. ♥♥
 

 By the way, 


 Yeah!! keep on revisioning with my two little dear dear, JiaJia and Nichole..♥ **Both of them are smart girls.. they did motivated my study mood!! Love them!! ♥♥
 

The last paper for me on this Friday.. Yeah... I will totally freedom after this Friday... Wish me GOOD LUCK on it~





GAM-BA-TEH


No comments:

Post a Comment