Love is unexplainable and complicated. Love can make someone joyful, but also make someone suffer at the same time. No doubt, everyone need love. Even though it could lets people painful but everyone still need its. No ones blame and abandon love. Yea, LOVE is hallow.
Lately, few of my babes are suffering and unhappy with their love and relationship. Yea, it's included me too. I just to hope that times can dilute all the unhappy things. As what my babe, huili said: "Troubles are like washing machines, they twist, turn & knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter than before."
Yea!! I like this sentence. It's meaningful for me.
***All my Babes, we still got each others!! Cheer up k? =)
Should I let you down? I'm wondering this every times in my heart. However, i'm not reconciled.. Why.. Why you choose to treat me like this.. I wish to received your text everyday, but always disappointed at last. =(
Please let me know what you thinking can? At least let me know what you feel on me. I wish to stop my suspicions on you, cuz it's really suffer.
IMY.

No comments:
Post a Comment