Yea!! Finally I'm back to my blog.. Sorry to my readers and peeps due to my college works with those pressure's testssssss~ Yeah!! I'll update my blog frequently from now on.. No choices~ I need more readers and peeps to earn some money from nuffnang.. =) ♥
Back to the topic. An overdue post again.. Hahahahahahhaa~ But better than nothing.. =p
Celebrated lovely father day on a Sunday.. Took a luxury dinner and went to catched up a movie.. =) Although was a simple celebration for my daddy, but we just appreciate the time when our families spent together.. It's doesn't matter whether the food or the location is bad or good... We just emphasize the atmosphere.. ♥♥
We decided to bring my daddy to "Shabu Garden" to eat steamboat.. **my beloved**
Our dinner... ♥♥
Catched up "The Karate-Kid" after our dinner...
Rating: ★★★★
That's all for my simple celebration to my lovely daddy.
Dad, forgive my bad temper.. I know euu are work hard earn money to support this family.. Yeah, i admit i m useless sometimes, cannot reduce euur burden somemore increase... Sorry dad!!! I promise i'll earn more and more money to let mummy and euu enjoying euurs' rest of the life after i had finished my course.. Although i'm not the best daughter in the world bt i'll do a daughter that euu wish and want to see it.. ♥
A big KISS for euu!!!
I love euu more than I can say, DAD! ♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment