Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girlssss are like to Gossip ★ Shopping...

As i said on my title, Shopping and gossip are girlsss' patents. Yeah!! My dear JiaJia had asked me for shopping on last Saturday.. Her twin sister, JiaBao and another dear nichole were goin too! Yeah!!! ♥ The first time out with 3 of them~ We did enjoyed and had a lot of fun~ I'm glad and happy to know 3 of them.. =) Especially JiaJia and Nichole.. ♥♥

They decided went to Sunway Pyramid that 4 of us didn't step into this shopping centre for a long period of time! Yeah! My dear JiaJia came and picked me along! The first time she came picked me out! Hahahahaha~ I promised next time my turn k? =)

My dear JiaJia driving.. ♥

My outfits on that day..
The two buddies~ ♥♥
 Aki and BoBo... ♥♥ 
Four of us...
Nichole.. Aki.. JiaJia.. ♥♥

We like to captured anytimes and everywhere... ♥♥
BoBo so fierce huh... Haahahahaha~ =p
Taken by my istant mini camera... hahahahha~ like it~ ♥
We decided to took out dinner before we bac home.. hahahahha~ Steamboat was always the best choice for us... ♥♥ 



That's all for that day.. A simple outing for four of us, but it's happy and enjoyable.. happened alot of funny things... You know I know ya.. =)



** I already used to it to texting with euu everyday, missing euu every moments.. do euu?? Euur heart.. is diffucult to let me grasp touch...... ><***




XOXO


 

1 comment: