Thursday, May 20, 2010

★ Random update.

I think I've have been an age didn't update my bloggie again..
Yea.. A lots of overdue's post haven post up here!!! Besides that, I also have a lots of things wanna share in my bloggie here!! @@ No choices, I'm quite busy with my holidaysss.. =)

First of all,  I have painted my perfect holidays period eventually. Overall, I'm still satisfied with it, because had met alot friends and my babiesss.. ♥♥ Yeah!!! I'll post all my enjoyable days during my holidays in here soon... Be patience ya.. =)

Furthermore,  my new semester reopened on this Monday. Yeah.. New sem new subjectss.. ><" No choices again, I have to face it.. This semester all subjects are almost related to calculation.. ** favourite** However, i worry that i hard to keep it up.... Yeah!!! ACCOUNT, I need to BEAT euu DOWN!!!!! Hope that I can handle with it.. =)

Yeah!! My previous semester's result already released. Yeahh!!!!! I'm quite satisfied with it!!! I had get 1A, 1A-, 1B+... Yeahhhh!!!!!! I'm happy with it... =DDD ♥♥♥ My efforts have not been wasted!!!!!!!  


Okies,  back to my enjoyable's topic. =)

Stepped into Maison last Thursday again. I've get forced by my friends.. No choices~

  On the way...


 My bebe Choco..♥♥  Love her...

 Eddie and I.





 Ladies night. ♥♥   
 Annoying's Issac.. =ppp




 My sexy bebe~ ♥♥♥  

 Alan and I.


We took damn less pics that dayz. Cuz it's bored. Aikz..



Stay tunes. ♥  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment