Sunday, January 3, 2010

sing★K

AN OVERDUE POST AGAIN!! ><"


Woke up early in the morning for a MV shooting. Actually this MV is juz helping my lovely jie, akio for her assignment only.. Yea, I 'm an actress inside this mv.. HAHHAAHA! quite funny and interesting huh when shooting...
After shooted for some parts, they decided to shoot on next time. Afterwards JJ decided to catch up a monie in ts... but ended up we headed to singk.. cuz all the movie are FULLED!!!!! T_T

JJ and I. PEACE!! =)

My lovely jie, akio and I. ♥♥
An Ordinary Girl. =ppp

My jie was enjoying..
JJ acting cool.. bt ended up FAILED!


He always like to Shock Sendiri..


take 1*
take 2**

take 3***
take 4****
take 5*****

3 of us!!
take 1*

take 2**
take 3***
take 4****
take 5*****
take 6******
take 7*******
There are still alot of photos didnt upload here.. Due to my laziness!! =pp
Thats all. CIAOZ. =) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment