Sunday, August 9, 2009

In 12:34:56 o’clock.. Date:7.8.09 , that meaning 123456789.. Its won’t happen in our life anymore. Quite meaningful right ♥? Hahhahha… For me, it is.

Ok, lets continue back my thesis :)

Went to scarlet on last Saturday. Ya, is scarlet. I had mentioned before that I don’t wanna go again, but no choice… I just follow…. :(
ok, Let the pictures do talking.
After preparing.

ShiQi and aki. Long time didnt meet her... hahhaha... finally we can meet up. :) ♥♥

baobei, aki, shiQi, ShiQi's bf, Ka Hou.

where is my baobei and ShiQi face? omg...


Aki, ShiQi, baobei. ♥♥♥


ShiQi and baobei apple.


Dunno what the guy's name... sry... =='


Occurred a lot of unpleasure things after clubed, make me very unhappy and upset that night. Baobei, promise me not become like this again k? Euu know I'm worry about euu….

No comments:

Post a Comment